July 10, 2007

Another Collection.

I really want an orchid collection. It was my favorite part about the fair every year. The only exception when I got second place in the haku competition; I was one of two entrants. I would walk through the stuffy War Memorial Gym looking at crazy hybrid orchids with my dad. I miss that, so I'm thinking about replicating it. I'll do without the yucky gym.

The orchid I have is named Prince William. (orchid credit: PW was a birthday gift from farrah) Perhaps, I'll work on getting the whole royal family first.

An update on the inspector stickers: I just got #9 and I literally just found a #4 on my shirt. amazing.

3 comments:

not eb said...

that's weird. my favorite parts about fairs were usually the fun parts.

Farrah said...

Remember when I killed plants, and you taught me the way, and brought me orchid food. My orchids still died, but you made a valient effort for them, you doctor of plants.

Farrah said...

Oooh, and also, hisorically there is a lot on inbreeding within royal families as well as with hybrid plants - what a coincidence!