June 28, 2007

On Starting A Collection

I have started a collection. It happened by accident really. I was picking up clothes on my floor a few days ago, and I noticed some stickers on the ground. It was a pile of five or six inspection stickers. Today, I got lucky and another one came to me. It was the inspected by 76 sticker.

If you have any suggestions on how to obtain them more quickly or how to contact particular people associated with each number that would be greatly appreciated.

Photos of the collection to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wear pants.

Farrah said...

There's a movie where somebody was #7 - you know of the #7 of "inspected by #7". When I remember what the movie's called, I'll be back

Jason R said...

There was a Pete and Pete episode about a pants inspector. I think it was number 34, probably wrong though.

Buy suits, go to the thrift shop and take them from the pockets.