August 16, 2010

Holy Ponies

My sister recently told me that when I was little I used try to hid my love for horses from my sisters. Apparently, I didn't want anyone to know how much I loved horses. And man, I really loved horses. I remember one year on my birthday my family had gotten me a whole bunch of plastic horse toys. They lined them all up in the hallway and I walked out in the morning to see all my new horse friends. I was pretty little then but that memory will be forever etched into my mind. Well, until I get Alzheimer's.

I loved horses so much in fact that there were these two life-size plastic horses standing at the gates of a farm on the road to my grandparents house. Right before the farm was a cemetery. The cemetery is important because every time I'd pass the cemetery I'd hold my breath and make a wish to get one of the giant horses. This happened every time we passed the cemetery. Years passed. Then on the way to my grandparents for the holidays one year I went through my horse wishing ritual. Then moments after my wish, we passed by the farm and can you believe it one of the horses was gone? I silently got really really excited. This was finally the year I was going to get my life-size plastic horse. I don't think I fully thought through what I'd do with it if I had one. I went to my grandparents and opened presents. Then when all the presents had been opened my mom said there was one more thing for me but it was outside. I started interally chanting, "It's happening! It's happening! I'm getting my life-size plastic horse after all that wishing." I went outside to find a sweet purple bike I really wanted. It was pretty amazing, but I was secretly disappointed it wasn't the giant plastic horse.

All these memories came flooding to the front of my mind after seeing this posting on yay!everyday. I went to photographer Kalle Gustafsson's website to see if I could find more of these beautiful horse photographs. And I did. Beyond capturing such beautiful horse images there are so many amazing shots on the site. I highly recommend taking an adventure through the site. Here are some of my favorites:




This one reminds me of something that I can't put my finger on right now. Maybe this book cover?




I find many people fear horses. How could you fear them after this photo. Beautiful.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

obat kemaluan keluar nanah herpes kelamin penyakit kencing nanah atau gonore obat kencing nanah diapotek obat penyakit gonore di apotik obat alat kelamin keluar nanah atau kencing nanah kencing terasa perih dan keluar cairan nanah obat cairan nanah dari kemaluan mengapa kencing perih dan keluar nanah mengapa ujung kelamin keluar cairan nanah cara mengobati kutil di area vagina penis keluar cairan nanah dan kencing perih penyebab penis keluar nanah obat wasir herbal tanpa operasi penis keluar nanah kenapa kemaluan lelaki keluar nanah obat wasir herbal semarang obat ambeien alami obat ambeien tanpa operasi obat ambeien tanpa operasi dan efek samping obat wasir alami obat manjur kemaluan keluar nanah di apotik kenapa kecing perih dan bernanah obat kemaluan keluar nanah atau gonore

teguh wibowo said...

Obat kutil kelamin/jengger ayam Obat kutil kelamin paling murah Obat kutil kelamin dari dalam Obat antibiotik kutil kelamin Obat kutil kelamin yang dijual di apotik Beli obat kutil kelamin di apotik Nama obat kutil kelamin di apotek Obat kutil kelamin yang tersedia di apotik Cuka apel obat kutil kelamin Obat ampuh menghilangkan kutil kelamin Obat alami menyembuhkan kutil kelamin Obat apotek untuk kutil kelaminApa obat untuk kutil kelamin Obat alami untuk mengobati kutil kelaminObat kutil kelamin yang ada di apotik Obat kutil kelamin bandung Beli obat kutil kelamin Dimana beli obat kutil kelamin Obat tradisional buat kutil kelamin Obat salep buat kutil kelamin Www.obat kutil kelamin.com Obat cina kutil kelamin Cuka obat kutil kelamin Obat cina untuk kutil kelamin