April 14, 2008

Sometimes I Forget -

the people in this life who really make life worth living. I got a voicemail today from two of my favorite people of all time telling me that they wished I was with them sitting at the coffee shop with them. Sometimes it's easy to forget in this fake advertising world of magic and dungeon-like world (ie the brandvertising center) the things in life truly worth living for.

So in honor of them bringing my health status back to full strength I give them in return what i like to call "the happiness montage":





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Farrah said...

that guy told me my blog was likeable too! what a two timing hussy!

I really enjoy that retro picture at the Sink when we were all doe eyed freshman. There should be a coffee shop in a magical place called Richmobouldenveredo, USA. ATT would probably get reception there.

Tor said...

monitor de lcd is a hussy and i bet he/she will never return to my likeable blog.

we totally need a satellite coffee shop where we can all be together!

not eb said...

Chicken Soup for the Blogger's Soul