February 17, 2007

ADD and Country Music

It seems as though I cannot focus on anything for more than a few minutes. I find that my ADD has significantly increased as a result of the Adcenter. At every moment I find something else to do besides advertising. During my meetings today I accomplished the following:

finding five of the same ad in seven different magazines
posting those five ads on the Adcenter walls

Please help add to the collection. If you are from outside richmond please send me the following ad if you ever come across it. I'll send you baked goods of your choice as a reward. This is the ad:














As a side note, I used to only listen to country music late at night and now that is the only radio station I play in the car. I've realized that country music is like bad ads. For example, "She thinks my tractor is sexy" is equal to "There's a better way to attract a lady." Perhaps, I am creating crappy ads these days because I'm listening to the bad ad radio station. I think it's NPR from now on.

Also, I am going to focus all my attention on creating an entire wall of armani code ads.

3 comments:

Nate said...

The very best radio station is 98.9 Liberty.

It's the station that "Plays Anything".

It's all request, which is usually 80's or 90's. Sometimes you get really old stuff. Sometimes you get Hansen. It's always a surprise.

It's the only radio station I play in Richmond.

I hope you're not at the Adcenter too much longer. You looked tired.

fikri ilham said...

Nama salep obat kutil kelamin
Obat kutil kelamin tanpa operasi
Obat oles untuk kutil kelamin
Obat kutil di alat kelamin pria
Obat untuk kutil pada kelamin
Obat tradisional kutil pada kelamin
Obat penyakit kutil kelamin
Obat penghilang kutil kelamin
Obat perontok kutil kelamin
Obat tradisional kutil kelamin pada pria
Obat apotek untuk kutil kelamin
Apa obat untuk kutil kelamin
Obat alami untuk mengobati kutil kelamin
Obat kutil kelamin yang ada di apotik
Dimana beli obat kutil kelamin
Obat tradisional buat kutil kelamin
Beli obat kutil kelamin
Obat salep buat kutil kelamin
Obat cina kutil kelamin
Cuka obat kutil kelamin
Obat cina untuk kutil kelamin
Obat cina penghilang kutil kelamin
Obat china untuk kutil kelamin
Obat kutil di kelamin pria
Obat tradisional kutil di kelamin
Obat kutil di daerah kelamin
Obat untuk menghilangkan kutil di kelamin

fikri ilham said...

Obat dokter untuk kutil kelamin
cara mengobati kutil kelamin dengan propolis
beli obat kutil kelamin di apotik
nama obat kutil kelamin di apotek
harga pengobatan kutil kelamin
obat kutil kelamin imiquimod
obat kutil kelamin jakarta
obat kutil kelamin kaskus
lama pengobatan kutil kelamin
obat kutil kelamin mujarab
obat kutil kelamin medis
mengobati kutil kelamin secara medis
obat kutil kelamin paling murah
jual obat kutil kelamin murah
kutil kelamin dan pengobatan nya
obat kutil kelamin tanpa operasi
pengobatan setelah operasi kutil kelamin
pengobatan penyakit kutil kelamin wanita
cara mengobati kutil kelamin pria
mengobati kutil pada kelamin pria
mengobati kutil kelamin dengan propolis
pengobatan kutil pada kelamin
obat kutil kelamin resep dokter
obat kutil kelamin salep
obat kutil kelamin surabaya
cara mengobati kutil kelamin secara tradisional