August 13, 2007

I'm A Lass Who Loves Berries and Creme.

Who wants to go berry picking with me in the good old Virginia? I've done a little research, perhaps a bit too much time on berry farms in Virginia. I thought that the Westmoreland Berry Farm was the best because they have the most fruit right now and you can also pick the berries yourself. No point in driving an hour not to pick them yourselves eh? The following delicious fruits are in season at the end of August: blackberries, raspberries, peaches and apples. So who's with me?


photo: how delightful our findings will look.

7 comments:

JL said...

i want to pick berries.

Farrah said...

I like boysenberries, will they be available?

Tor said...

they didn't mention boysenberries, but I'll check.

joshy drops hammers! said...

I blackberry patch

not eb said...

are the berries on top of rollercoasters?

Mariam said...

Berries are great! But why are they so expensive? It's upsetting to find such prices at your local grocery store.

Obat gonore manjur said...


obat herbal untuk penyakit kencing terasa sakit dan perih, terbuat dari bahan alami yang sudah teruji keampuhannya
obat gonore
obat herbal untuk gonore
penyakit gonore dan cara mengobatinya
dimana bisa beli obat untuk kencing keluar nanah
obat kencing nanah di apotik jakarta
obat kencing nanah di solo dan sekitarnya
apakah bisa mengobati kencing nanah dengan daun kumis kucing
cara cepar mengobati kencing sakit dan perih