March 17, 2007

Mr Forsberg and Crushed Dreams

I was rummaging through one of my old sketchbooks today and I found a great quote from my former friend mr peter forsberg.

And so the story begins:

My sisters once went to a burlesque club and they happened upon mr joe sackic (current captain of the colorado avalanche) and mr peter forsberg (former avs assistance captain, current publicly traded NHL slut). They overheard the following conversation forever crushing my untainted notions of mr forsberg.

mr sakic proceeds to ask mr forsberg, "do you know any of the girls dancing?"

mr forsberg responds, " I can't tell with their clothes on."

he totally changed since that day we met at stevenson auto on march 25 1997. i'll always remember the mr forsberg i knew before he opened his mouth to speak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd be more interested in hockey if there were more dropkicks.

Tor said...

hockey totally needs dropkicks